- Build, implement, and improve the machine learning system across product lines.
- Work with ANN, Machine Learning & Deep Learning Models and apply the same to enhance features (e.g. forecasting, recommendations, optimization etc.) of various products.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions.
- Manage development of data resources and support new product launches with delivery of high impact dashboards and data visualizations.
- Support existing processes running in production, e.g. maintaining the health of machine learning systems, including speed, reliability, and performance.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- B.Tech. / M.Tech. (any stream)
- Strong coding and debugging skills in Python.
- Strong Mathematical & Statistical abilities.
- Development experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding & working knowledge of modeling framework (e.g., SciKit Learn, TensorFlow etc.) & statistical analysis framework (e.g. scipy, numpy etc.).
- Development experience with working & real-time projects is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner ready to embrace cutting-edge technologies.
- Passion for solving unique problems and creating great user experiences.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work with team under high pressure situations.
Experience: Minimum 2 Years